I am a Makeup Artist - How can i be of help? :)

Re: I am a Makeup Artist - How can i be of help? :slight_smile:

Rebounding is very damaging for your hair. The results are impressive as you end up with sleek looking hair, however you have to weigh up the pros and cons and decide for yourself if you are willing to take the risk. A lot of people end up with bald patches because rebounding makes the hair weaker. I would recommend sticking to sligthly less damaging methods, i.e hair straightners…

For T zone, follow these steps
1.
Cleanse your face daily with a gentle cleanser, suitable for oily skin. Avoid alcohol based cleansers.

2. Oily skin makes its own lubrications but you should also moisturise it as well. Use water based moisturisers.

3. Make sure to use makeup that doesn’t clog the pores and is oil-free.