My baba Jani is back here after spending a month in Pakistan.
. He has brought me all sorts of books. ![]()
OMG I am soooooooooooooooooooooo Happy. :bhangra: ![]()
My baba Jani is back here after spending a month in Pakistan.
. He has brought me all sorts of books. ![]()
OMG I am soooooooooooooooooooooo Happy. :bhangra: ![]()
Re: -Hulla! Baba Jani is here…
wow Books :love: koun koun c hain aur kaisi hain do let me know yar
Re: -Hulla! Baba Jani is here..............
wow thts sooo nice
Urdu books ???
:)
Re: -Hulla! Baba Jani is here…
OK don’t laugh at me. Yes its all urdu books or rather magazines.
Its :
Taleem-o-tarbeat.
Nonehaal
bachoon ki dunyan.
![]()
Re: -Hulla! Baba Jani is here..............
baba jani? been watching lots of dramas haha
aah well its yes when fathers come with gifts
but wait a week and youll see how u wish he would go back!
Re: -Hulla! Baba Jani is here…
istill buy dem wen i go down PK they hav sho shweet and cute fings poems and joks and all d fun stuff ![]()
Re: -Hulla! Baba Jani is here..............
awwwwwwwwww - they were soooo good
I used to read Naunehal regularly - and sometimes Taleem o Tarbiat
I used to have a BIG box full of all old issues * GRIN *
:)
Re: -Hulla! Baba Jani is here…
n my abu iz goin to PAK afta eid:halo: