I think Mr funguy wud have the perfect recipe.
Everyone’s feedback is welcome.
I think Mr funguy wud have the perfect recipe.
Everyone’s feedback is welcome.
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
Okies.. no feed back... you guys dun want a new chef to snatch ur crown. fine.
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
Well, I am not sure how good I am in cooking Headaches.. But here is a fresh recipe for you..
Take a chair/couch/sofa and sit on it for one minute
Put off your shoes and
Finally smell your socks...
You will have headache in 2 minutes....
If not..lemme know I am having 23 other recipes for Head ache
Allah Hu
Baba-Geee
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
simple .. just search user ID 31437, and read all posts. SATISFACTION guaranteed. ![]()
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
who'z 31437? Uf unkel i want orignal recipes. Bab ji shukriya.
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
Eat chocolate
headache will be gone in a matter of minutes :)
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
The home economics Mods are biased. Why did they move this thread to Cafe.
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
Try chewing gum @ 12345678900000 chews per hr. :p
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
yea rite..its possible if only one gets electrocuted.
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
It was a backup if nothing else works out for you, lol.
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
I am sure my dear friends on Gs will come up with a wonderful recipe. They are experts at giving otrher ppl headaches anyway.
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
saleep for hours and you will forget the world in no time :D
Re: How to cook a Head ache.
you are a headache yourself trying to put on