I was just wondering, how did you find about gupshup?
I myself was told by my friend to have a visit to the site. What about you?
I was just wondering, how did you find about gupshup?
I myself was told by my friend to have a visit to the site. What about you?
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
i was forced i tell ya,
and then i got stuck, and a fat girl sat on me. its mad i tell ya mad ![]()
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
mujhey yad hi nahi how I came to gs :S
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
I was searching for some picture for a project I was doing on Pakistan and google showed me image gallery, then I joined it after some time.
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
Cos mushi told me to join GS
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
I invented - then Azkar bugged me for a while to sell it to him
so I sold the rights to him - Kept the lefts to myself and joined as a guppy
![]()
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
I found it via Google search. I was searching for some cultural images of Pakistan as I want to paint them.
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
HAHA kep the lefts to myself ![]()
Genius. GENIUS, I tell you!! ![]()
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
i was just googling something and ended up here ![]()
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
i stumbled here back in 96-97 in the middle of a hack-attempt.. heard about the site from someone @ irc.. :whistling
forgot about it .. till ..ummm.. end of 2000/start of 2001.. my cousin told me about it, and made me register and ever since then i am here..
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
Googled for "most" +"idiots found in one place"
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
She is NOT phatt ![]()
![]()
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
i think on google:bummer:
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
ohh i had a crush on James Bond.. and that time he owned GS.. so he was like he will marry me if i join GS but then after me joining GS he married someone else ![]()
Ever since iam looking for my frog oppsssi mean Prince charming ![]()
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
i saw a dream
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
I thought you said you didn’t mind me using your jello-ish tummy as a trampoline ( that’s HALAL Jello, btw
)
You never told me you thought I was fat ![]()
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
i don't even remember..
but i used to be on muziq.net - and i think some stray guppies from that forum ended up here..
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
I was surfing the net and ended up in this knotty net.
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
Osama Bin ladin reffered to me!
Re: How did you find about gupshup?
AsSweetAsKarela introduced me. ![]()