What are some of your all time favorite horror/suspense movies?
Some of my favorite are…
Child’s play
The hills have eyes (2006)
The Uninvited
Perfect Stranger
What are yours?
Anyone seen the commercial for the Nightmare on Elm Street remake?
I thought it looked pretty weak…
Re: Horror/Suspense Movies
i hated nightmare on elm street …
i liked Ring
Re: Horror/Suspense Movies
If you want suspense then look no further than The Usual Suspects!!
I LOVED the ring!
Never heard of it, but will watch it!
Shutter… I lost interest and didn’t finish it… it just seemed like another asian written remake.
Mystic river was pretty good.
I hated IT. I liked the whole clown thing… but it turned out to be a spider in the end… i thought that was weak.. like they didn’t know how to end the movie so they just sorta gave up…
I don’t think i have heard of the rest of the movies in your list.
Eh, If you’ve had bothered to click on the link, you’d have found out that I posted the original Thai version of this movie. I didn’t even watch the remake. Why bother? LOL
BTW, the scariest and creepiest part of this movie for me was at the very end.
A spider? What? He didn’t turn out to be a spider in the end. He was a shape shifting clown to begin with. Maybe you need to watch this movie again. 
Re: Horror/Suspense Movies
the others
the ring
childz play
hills have eyes
orphan