which one is better? (very vague question) but I am comparing features to features here.. price is a bit different i knw..
but drive wise.. which one has better drive.. less road noise, repair cost etc..?
which one is better? (very vague question) but I am comparing features to features here.. price is a bit different i knw..
but drive wise.. which one has better drive.. less road noise, repair cost etc..?
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
I was in da same dilemma just about 6 months ago and i personally went with the Altima since i liked the looks and the feel of the car better, Although the price of the Accord was higher I found the interior and options of Altima better suited to me and more appealing. :k:
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
looks: Altima beats accord hands down
quality, reliability, resale, drive etc: Accords beats altima
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
thanks kaun.. how is the overall drive for altima? from ur location i think you are in gta? if so would you mind if i ask u some questions about the price etc?
thanks
damn.. so its looks vs quality, reliability, resale, drive
hmm
yeah just like nani used give me lecture “beta khoosurat lerkee k saath SEERAT bhee achee hona chehyee. Khoobsurti tu with time khatam ho jatee hai, akhir main seerat reh jatee hai” - if you are getting a clue ![]()
Aansoon I was comparing ACCORD EX-L with ALTIMA 2.5 SL, both of them are the top of the line in the 4cyl segment the Accord after taxes was coming out to roughly CAD $36,000 and ALtima costed me with a lot of bargaining and shopping around to around $34,000. I love the drive, and the after sales service is awesome from Nissan, I am not sure about Honda as i never owned a new Honda. I havent personally had any problems infact i have atleast 2 other friends who own the 2009 Altima and they love it as well.
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
one more thing that i would like to add, that might confuse a lil is dat if you are buying this vehicle in GTA then its a good time rite now to buy da honda since the interest rates are at 0.99% for 60 months, so u get excellent payments and a nice car :k:
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
Dude, there is no way Altima can be better than honda ACCORD.. trust me, no way! Honda Accord is by far the best among Altima, toyota camry and itself.
Also, one more thing: If you are going to lease it for 2-3 years, you may go for Altima.
Otherwise for the buy out option, go for Accord. You’ll never regret it
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
SID i kinda agree with you technically but in my opinion Altima was my choice and i am really happy wid it :k:
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
For the looks and “handling” Altima rocks, for “resale” and interior space Accord wins.
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
altima’s engine has more HP.
![]()
I am now getting some support for my decision ![]()
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
I was in the same dilemma a little while ago, Altaima vs Accord vs Camry… If you are paying cash for a car, and can managed around 35K upfront, these three cars, with their reliability, quality and resale value make a good choice.
I went with the Accord. Altima is the most sporty, and least luxurious. Camry is the most luxurious and the least sporty. Accord stands right in between and is a good balance b/w the two. Honda’s engineering is more reliable than Toyota and Nissan IMO. The steering on the Accord really makes it the winner amongst the three.
300C to Altima?
Isnt that called taking a step backwards? ![]()
BTW, I’d chose Altima anyday over Accord.
Re: Honda Accord Sedan 2010 vs Nissan Altima Sedan 2010
Neither. Grow some laddoos and get a Maxima.