Hold me !

Come hold me til I fall asleep
Love me with all your heart
Allow me into your soul
And I swear we will never part
~
I will love you with all that I am
And all that I will ever be
Just hold me through the night
And tomorrow you will see…
~
How deep my love goes for you
How it spreads far and wide
Look deep into my eyes now
Can you see I tremble inside?
~
I want you so much
My heart aches with pain
I need you so much
I think I’m going insane
~
Just promise you won’t leave me
And that you’ll always be here
If you hold me through the night
I won’t have any fears


cause I’m sensitive to it,Even to words that are blunt.The pain from it starts roaring,And my heart starts to burn.(diya)

Nice… one of Alexandra’s Love poems

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

here is another one…

With unbridled passion, I wait
I wait for you to call me
I wait for you to come to me
I wait for you to make love to me
I wait

The hunger inside me builds
The pain in my heart grows
The lonliness inside me dwells
The love starts to melt away
As I wait

The time keeps ticking away
The sun rises and sets each passing day
The seasons come and they go
The flowers replace the snow
And still… I wait

People have passed through my life
Many birthdays have gone by
Days changed to months, Months to years
Happiness to sorrow, joy to tears
And even still… I wait…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif

intezaar … uff

Beautiful poems guys, i loved both of them, thanks alot for sharing

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif