hmm

Hoant bey baat hunse
zulf bewaJaa khuli
khuwaab dikhlaa ke mujhay
neend kis simt chulee
khushboo lehraee’ mere kaan mein sargoshi kee
Aapni sharmelee hunsi main ne sunni
aur phir Jaan gayee
meri Aaknon mein tere naam ka taara chumka!


hummay tum say pyar kitna :)yae hum nahe jantay:)

**
zabardasssst !!!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

Nicee…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
( Muhammad ALI )

very nice..bohot achii hai...(k)


---~---Maria---~---
~Kiya haaq wo jeena hai jo apnay hi liyay ho
Khud mit kar kisi aur ko mitnay se bacha lay~

thanks


hummay tum say pyar kitna :)yae hum nahe jantay:)

buhat achaa lagaa very nice.
shukriya

thanks


hummay tum say pyar kitna :)yae hum nahe jantay:)