Hindus feel the heat in Pakistan

Re: Hindus feel the heat in Pakistan

When you say that Pakistan had X amount of minorities, particularly Hindus when it was first created, then you have to include Bangladesh because it was part of Pakistan at independance... If your quoting figures on Pakistani minorites fifty years ago, then you would also be taking the former East Pakistan into account aswell. Thats why I suspect you dont know what your talking about, and may just be blindly following your govt figures, which are probably filled withmany such statistical errors.
If your not going to include Bangladesh, then you have to give figures for West Pakistan alone, which I dont think you have.
Also, you have to include the birth rates of minorities, and that of Muslims, and also the percentage of the minority population that have migrated to India etc... You cant JUST say minorities have decreased in Pakistan and then just make up your own conclusions...
I think they call that spin-Doctoring.