I am back after a long tour…
Pls welcome me back ![]()
![]()
I am back after a long tour…
Pls welcome me back ![]()
![]()
Re: Hii all
Hope all of u are doing great ![]()
Re: Hii all
![]()
![]()
kahan kahan gaye thay aap?
Re: Hii all
Thank you LP jiii, How are u???Mein work trip mein dha… ![]()
Re: Hii all
luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ![]()
enjoy kiya khoob?
Re: Hii all
^Nahin… PMS was in place ![]()
![]()
Re: Hii all
hi everybody
Re: Hii all
25 posts poori karni hain…
Re: Hii all
Hi
Re: Hii all
hazelie
to GS
ab whts PMS arli ![]()
Re: Hii all
Ye Mquote kya hota hain?
Re: Hii all
hazelie 25 kyon?:aq:
r u an old member with a new id?:aq:
Re: Hii all
PMS -Performance Management System ![]()
Re: Hii all
arli its multi quote ![]()
u can quote more than one person in one post ![]()
Re: Hii all
umm performance mgmt sys ![]()
Re: Hii all
^Yes kind of appraisal stuff ![]()
Oh when I click on that it changes its colour ![]()
Re: Hii all
toh abhi kiss country mei hain aap?
back to india?
Re: Hii all
yes arli u click on it in all the posts u want to multi quote & then last wali pe quote pe click kerain & wala
sub posts quote ho jainge ![]()
Re: Hii all
^^I was in India only but was touring states.