Hi guys,
I know its a very late reply to you all…sowieee…Okay, i never managed to get in touch with her and nor did she call me back…Apparantly she had a baby, BUT REGARDLESS, she should have got in TOUCH or got someone to call all her bookings to make them aware of the situation!
It was verrrrrry unprofessional of her…I have seen her work as she did my best friends makeup, she did an excellent job which is why i was soo keen to get her to do my makeup, but she let me down BIGTIME, and that on the last minute, and as we all know, weddings are extremely STRESSFUL, and to have no contact from your MUA literally a few weeks before your big day is the scariest thing ever!!!
Anyhooooo, I got Naveeda to do my makeup and she did an excellent job, was very lucky to get hold of her in such a short period of time…
Ambreen is also another BRILLIANT MUA, he work is FANTASTIC, so would deffo recommend her…
Hope no-one else goes through what i did…x
I’m so glad you got a good MUA in the end! Any chance you could post pics the makeup she did on you?
Also I’m still 9 months away from my wedding. I cannot find Fariah’s number anywhere. Can you please give it to me? Risky I know but I will keep a back up!