I don’t think its that hard to be honest. I am sure you communite with your husband in some language.. English I am thinking. So all you gotta do is do your research. Find out specfic salon you want your makeup from, designers you want your dress made from. That’s what I did. I was living here in the US, and had no help except my MIL’s in Pakistan. I told her where I want to get my makeup done from (Thanks to GS). So they booked it. I think even when you tell your MIL pick a nice place this that, they are from a different generation altogether so you need to do all this yourself. I suggest give her specific names of designers or boutiques you like. For makeup tell her to book appt from a specific place you like.
If you can’t talk to her directly, sit with your husband while he translates to his mom what and how you want everything. It really isn’t hard sweetheart. Just the matter of doing research. I made notes.. Picked two good salon just in case one didn’t have appt available. I did every bit of my research from GS. I copied pictures after pictures of brides to get the right red shade I want. I emailed my MIL the red shade. I told her how I want my lengha.. long kameez, deep red shade etc.
Search for peshawar wedding threads and I am sure you can find tons of information there. You can look for photographer’s threads that are in peshawar. Compare the work, the photography and you’ll know what you like. You can write down the name of that studio and ask your MIL to go with that.
o dear its not that easy that u feel
first i dont know much abt pakistani fashion
then also no information for peshawar just i found make up salon information(& for that ill go same place my sis in law went)
pro is here no threads talks abt peshwar places that i know them that i can choose!
i dont know any place if not my MIL will be happy to do according my wish
another pro is…i live in one country-hubby lives another & wedding is in peshawar…hubby also isnt there to talk me to teach me urdu…