Re: Help from UK Guppies in North West
Karachi aajaoooo free mai appun treat day dalay gaaa ;)
Lasania is quite good in bradford ;) try karo
and yah if u arnt able to go anywhere so why dont u cook by ur self some dishes . . . i think its gona be cheaper then cheap :p
THe thing is - for the past month I have entertained around 20 people at home for dinner every Saturday - and this famiy thing is for my aunt and uncles 50th wedding anniversary. My SIL's wild idea.
If I give in and entertain again, it's not fair on me as I am all alone (just me and hubby) and we don't get any help to clean up etc afterwards. Like this weekend we had a BBQ for 20 people and yesterday was spent cleaning up.
Sab akeh khana khaja teh hai - aur bhool jateh hai!!!!
Waiseh I don't mind kyun keh naseeb waloh keh ghar hi mehman ateh hai!
So on this occasion, I am gonna just try and find something cheap - and if I can't then we'll go on over to Bradford!!!!
Karachi??? Areh bhai, yahan toh Bradford pohonchneh mein kitnee organisation lageh gi...toh Karachi ki baat to mere khayal seh MISSION IMPOSSIBLE hogayee!!!!