chat room kabi fix ho ga ![]()
Re: heh saa laa
although I enjoy the mumbai style tapori language when I see the occasional movies, It is a kind of turn-off when you really persist with this style in all your posts. Once in a while, for fun, it is okay, but you keep on doing that and you will limit yourself to a select few who are really INTO your type of fun. And believe me there are not many here at GS. I have been around here for a while and I know a little bit about the mentality and the forum culture over here. Very shortly you will be talking to yourself or to those one or two individuals who like talking this way. You will either have to change your ID (if you have a ego problem) or change ur style, if you want to continue with this ID.
No offence please ![]()
You look like a really interesting person and I would really like to get more involved with you once you get over this tapori style.
Come on lets parts ![]()
P.S.
Whatever I said becomes void if you are a multi-nicker ![]()