I think it’s really one of those things that you have to be strong and get used to. The first few times it hurts like hell, but it definitely gets better. And the way I think of it is that I only have to endure like 30 minutes of pain for like a month of satisfaction and being stress-free. That’s what get’s me through the waxing session. I used to shave as well but I find the headache of shaving really gets to you after a while. Especially when you are getting married and are going to have your husband be around you 24/7, waxing is the way to go.
I also find that going to the right waxer helps. I hated going to waxing ladies that would do little tiny chunks at a time - it would take forever. Now I go to this lady that does it super-fast..big chunks so it’s over with faster..she does my WHOLE body, including brazilian, in less than an hour. It hurts yes, but it’s over before you know it and then you feel great for weeks.
Hi Rani! Could u tell me of the lady u go to? I’m too getting married in a month and have loads of hair to be removed. I live in KHI by the way..hope u do too