Guess The Celebrity

So here’s the first of a series.
Let’s see who can figure these out…

Re: Guess The Celebrity

Do you even have to ask… :wub:

Re: Guess The Celebrity

members of the administrative team are restricted from participating…

:muzna:

Re: Guess The Celebrity

Sharon Stone :bummer:

Re: Guess The Celebrity

Angelina Jolie

Re: Guess The Celebrity

good guesses so far…

keep 'em coming folks.

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :frowning: why are we not allowed to partsupayt?

because we are members of the organization and we are always exempt from such competitions…LOL.

Re: Guess The Celebrity

Angelina Jolie?

okay…so many of you were right on the money…it is Angelina Jolie!

Now here’s the next one…

Re: Guess The Celebrity

Madonna?

MEH.

Nicole Kidman?

Re: Guess The Celebrity

I see this one is a bit harder huh?

Re: Guess The Celebrity

begum nawazish ali?

Re: Guess The Celebrity

i want to say kelly preston… or nicole kidman

Re: Guess The Celebrity

maddona

Re: Guess The Celebrity

ohhh…too tough for you all…

think twins…

Re: Guess The Celebrity

Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen

Now I don’t know which one it is :smiley:

Re: Guess The Celebrity

LOL…okay…I’ll take that for an answer cuz it is hard to tell between the two.

Mary Kate Olsen it is:

And here is the next one…

Re: Guess The Celebrity

Now this is super easy…Cindy Crawford

haha I am getting addicted to this game Muzna :smiley:

Sandra bulok