growing healthy hair quickly

Zamana, every product doesn’t suit every person. What works for me …may or may not…work for you. I can only tell you what my experience was. I’ve bought several cans of this stuff…I really like it. I’ve noticed a difference…so has my mom. That said, I can only hope that it proves effective to you…if it doesn’t…then move on to the next product. It’s all about trial and error.

My hair falls less…while shampooing. It’s shiny. One of the ingredients (can’t remember if it’s reetha or shikakai) is a detangler…so it leaves your hair without tangles..making it easier to manage. Reetha is a plant that naturally produces foam…there are several plants that have this property (you’ll find this with beans as well). I apply olive oil every other day (again…do whatever works for you)…I massage the oil to my scalp and apply it to my hair as well…keep it on for 1-2 hours…and then shampoo with the powder.

How much you need can depend upon the length of your hair. I just use about 3-4 teaspoons…and add a little water to the powder to form a paste. Wet your hair…apply the paste…gently wash your scalp and hair…add a little water to your hair to increase the foam…and rinse as you normally would doing shampooing. When you wash your hair…do not…grab the ends of your hair and rub them on the crown of your head…as if you were going to make a bun on top of your head…that increases tangles…which can lead to more hair being pulled out.

I will warn you though…that the powder does have a pungent smell to it. Similar to henna. If you don’t particularly care for this smell…then you can buy (from the GNC or Vitamin Shoppe/Pharmacy) a bottle of essential oil. I use lavender…and it’s pretty strong. When I’m done washing my hair with Meera’s…I take a pitcher and fill it with cold water…and to this I add about 4-6 drops of lavender oil…and give my hair a final rinse. This eliminates the odor…plus cold water seals the cuticles and makes your hair shinier…and lavender is known to be soothing.

I hope this helps. It’s pretty self-explanatory. You’ll figure out what needs to be done and can improvise when you start using the product.