Group F: India v Sri Lanka - Australia v West Indies at Gros Islet

We have not been slightly less crappy than India. We have reached the knockout stages in all t20 tournies, and that is what is under discussion. Also the record of Pakistan is not identical to India. Not only did we do not have a zero against our name in the super eights stage, the matches we did lose were close ones and not schlackings, resulting in a better NRR.

I’ve always said this, I feel happier to see Indians lose badly than Pakistan win. unless its a major win like a win in the knockout stages of an ICC tournament, maybe you remember what that felt like?

What you’re seeing here is schadenfreude.. we know exactly how indians and indian media will react, and we savour the tears of anguish and despair. One of my favourite memories is the asia cup final where Mendis destroyed india. there was no question of Pakistan there yet I felt exactly as I do now.