I know traditonally 24 carot gold is the desired choice for wedding sets. Considering the prices of gold is there any alternatives (other than cosmetic jewellery) that are emerging?
Is the price of white gold the same as 24 carot ‘yellow’ gold?
Also, is there a market for platinum in Pakistan? I was hoping to get a set but with a desi twist?
u can get a silver one made and have gold wash done on it. MUCH MUCH cheaper.
They also have 'white" gold.
I am pretty sure they have platinum in pakistan, but i didn’t see it at the shops i visited. But again i never asked for it either.
platinum looks just like silver but with a cleaner look or cut…but it is mostly used with diamond b’coz it holds diamond very well…and its way too expensive. The diamond wedding rings comes mostly in platinum.
here are the few pics of platinum necklace