Girls-would you marry a guy who leaves his wife & kids for you????

Re: Girls-would you marry a guy who leaves his wife & kids for you???

^Why is this guy “claiming” to leave his wife and kids? When I read “claiming”, I think that perhaps the the “other woman” is the one who is pressurizing him to leave his wife and children…and he’s too uncomfortable with the idea of just leaving them for her…and so as a result he sets his OWN condition…that he’ll leave them IF she marries him. The guy could be setting a trap for her. She could marry him…but then the could deliberately never leave his first wife and kids. He might assume that since she has become his wife…that she’ll eventually get used to the situation. Or he might even use her…and then when he’s had enough…divorce her…and go back to first wife and children. I’ve no respect for such a guy or even such a woman.

No, I wouldn’t marry someone like that.