Filed under: Aftermarket, Coupe, Performance, Geneva Motor Show, Luxury, MISC
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/03/gemballa-mclaren-mp4-12c-geneva.jpg
If Mansory’s take on the McLaren MP4-12C was a fiery sunrise, then this is the other side of dawn: the Gemballa GT. Gemballa is campaigning a McLaren in this year’s GT3 series, and the company’s motorsport experience has been “distilled into a state-of-the art super sports car.”
That means new front and rear clips, side skirts and rear wing, plus Gemballa wheels that go an inch bigger than standard - 20 inches up front and 21 in back. Inside, there’s white leather trimming and a reworked steering wheel. No engine upgrades have been applied to the GT, but Gemballa says its’ working on a power program. Check out all of its angles in the gallery of high-res photos.Gemballa GT is yet another one-off McLaren MP4-12C originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Commentshttp://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~at/HZXCLxBc0kYmk4dnDZWom3H6osQ/0/di
http://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/~at/HZXCLxBc0kYmk4dnDZWom3H6osQ/1/di
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/weblogsinc/autoblog?i=I-g5neQ2dcQ:WH_VbVKwo14:wF9xT3WuBAs http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/weblogsinc/autoblog?i=I-g5neQ2dcQ:WH_VbVKwo14:V_sGLiPBpWU
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~4/I-g5neQ2dcQ