For some reason...

I think I have regained my power of flooding…:yahoo:

Cafe…I AM BACK BABAYYYY!

Re: For some reason…

OYEEEEEEEEEEE LAJJJOOOOOOOOOOO IS HERE!! :dhimpak:

Re: For some reason...

^^

Ohhh...EMM is here...

I AM OUTTA HERE BABAYYY!

Re: For some reason…

**This calls for a flooder’s reunion dance, repeat after me-
**

:rotato: :rotato: :rotato:

Re: For some reason…

Someone got his MOJO :halo:

Re: For some reason…

:rotato: :rotato: :rotato:

Re: For some reason…

arrggghhh tapaou na mujh ko :grumpy:

Re: For some reason…

:rotato:

Re: For some reason…

Welcome Back, Lajjy-o :slight_smile:

AQ - You’ve decided to stay! :hug:

Re: For some reason…

he accidently stepped on his own tail :smiley:

Re: For some reason…

Lagta hai Darwin ki theory dimagh par asar kar gayee…:cb:

Kis nai bola tha daaktar bano…:mad:

Re: For some reason…

darwin ki tou buss theory hi theory hai…observe kiya hai :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: For some reason…

Apni dum sai hi marunga…:bailan: (Is bailan ko meri dum samjho)

Re: For some reason…

kaatni atti hai mujhay :stuck_out_tongue: