~~~For all of you, My Friends~~~
My friends you’re always there for me
whenever I feel blue
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/frown.gif
and though we’ve never met
I know our friendships true.
And although we haven’t been friends for long
in this short time it seems
we shared so many things through poetry
our hopes, our fears, our dreams.
We come from different walks of life
but we share a common bond
and it’s time to say that of all of you
I’ve grown so very fond.
So thank you friends for being there
whenever I’ve needed you
I know you’re always there for me
and you know I’m there for you.
Thank You for Everything
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif
Life is like a piano — what you get out of it,
Depends on how you play it.
[This message has been edited by Ek Shairah (edited April 19, 2002).]
Very Good Poetry. I liked it.
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/french.gif
Love Can Happens…Any Time
nice.
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
**
سكورپین کنگ
§©ö®Þïoñ_kîñg
**
Back In GupShup