ehsan
1
The world cup starts on 11 June and lets celebrate it here on GS and follow all the twists and turns as the tournament unfolds.
The teams are divided into 8 groups of 4 each as follows:
**Group A
**
- South Africa
- Mexico
- France
- Uruguay
**Group B
**
- Argentina
- Nigeria
- Korea
- Greece
**Group C
**
- England
- USA
- Slovenia
- Algeria
Group D
- Germany
- Australia
- Serbia
- Ghana
**Group E
**
- Netherlands
- Denmark
- Japan
- Cameron
**Group F
**
- Italy
- Paraguay
- New Zealand
- Slovakia
**Group G
**
- Brazil
- North Korea
- Portugal
- Cote de Ivory
**Group H
**
- Spain
- Switzerland
- Honduras
- Chile
Lets keep this thread for general discussion on the world cup.
Separate threads will be opened for each group where each match can be discussed.](http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/team=43946/index.html)
Re: Football World Cup 2010
Great Thread …
Brazil N Portugal r My Fav :k:
Milly
3
Re: Football World Cup 2010
What about fantasy league?!
Urgh! Ehsan! I got dead excited when I saw this, thinking you had organised the fantasy league stuff.
Youse don’t deserve to watch any matches!
ehsan
4
You and your fantasies. 
Why dont you take charge of fantasy league and run it.
Re: Football World Cup 2010
fantasy leagues dont work here on GS
i once started one on cricket
no body participated
Milly
6
Erm, they do too! Cricket is naff and dead boring. 
Ehsan, ask Nessico (sp) to do it, I cannit organise things. Im a tiny little girl, no one ever listens to me. 
Re: Football World Cup 2010
lol i can organize it …if no one else is willing to …
aaho
8
Re: Football World Cup 2010
**Group A
**
**Group B
**
**Group C
**
Group D
**Group E
**
**Group F
**
**Group G
**
**Group H
**
They will be topping their groups. (Ehmm I dont know why all I selected are from Europe) lol
ehsan
9
Re: Football World Cup 2010
^ two teams from each group will go through to the last 16.
Milly
10
You have to prove you know enough about football though…it’s NOT called ‘soccer’
Re: Football World Cup 2010
well i know about football…i can take a a look at the previous fantasy league n get help from there too
Milly
14
Fine. It’s on your head if he mucks it up Ehsan!
eee im gona start choosing me team right now! Woohoo!
ok can anybody plz provide me the link of the previous fantasy league thread i want to look at it
Syraa
16
Last time I checked Argentina wasn’t in Europe 
ehsan
18
start with trying to spell football first. 
Milly
19
Shush Ehsan. You can’t play cos you watch cricket, therefore you are a loser!
aaho
20
Yes I know but I mean the one that will be surely through.