Re: Feminist Mods- (split from the "some mods are better) thread
Foes?
Somebody needs to lighten up.
Who is the "foe"?
Americans? Christians? Women? Secularists?
I have worked with women who are every bit my equal. Brilliant women. Exceptional women. Extraordinary women. Can you say the same in Islamic countries?
I make fun of men with big guts. Women who do not take care of the bodies that God game them are also high on my list of humorous people.
I have no fear of Feminist women. I can accept the challenge and rise to it. And you? Men who are insecure have a problem with powerful women. Men who are secure with their place in the world can look any woman in the eye and understand that a strong woman adds to a man, and does not diminish a man.
Pathetic petty little men fear the power of a woman.
OG foe was a term(sarcastically) used for niqabis or hafsa students. I am sure you have no idea of which thread i was refering to and you have failed to see what i was saying. The stuff some of the fellow guppies come up with makes foe a relatively minor term. Bear in my mind i am not making a foe out of atheist , secularist or anybody.
PS: i am a women duhhhhhhh that is why i find it derogatory to sell any women be she burqa clad or bikini wearing as a toy to any freaking army.