*White Brits are not like that, some are just genuinely ignorant and that is the reason for their hatred but once you show them the other side of the coin and dispell the myths they are quite open minded. *
**In America people of foreign descent have to give up everything to be accepted **whilst in the UK we are accepted for who we are.. We have Muslim men with great big beards and white thobes, Jewish men with payot, women in burqas, Gurduwaras and Mosques with great big onion domes, Polish grocery stores, curry houses…
As a result British culture is a potpourri of wonderful contradictions… American cultures claims to be “melting pot” butin reality everyone just has to abandon their culture and conform.
Underlined is true about anyone- not just Brits. I donot agree with what is bold though and I’m sure once you meet an American you will change your opinion. I do like the fact that you like living in the UK with your Muslim roots mA.