Re: Fatima
Assalaam-U-Alaikum,
Firstly inna lillahe wa iina illahe rajeyoon.
No words will take away the pain of having a child taken away.
I do not know all the details as I have just come across this thread, but what is obvious is the compassion out there as well as the closeness of the other members as they all seem aware of who this child is, I don't and for this I feel greatly sorry.
I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl in February, and Allah S.W.T. gave me her for only a few days before she was taken away again. I can understand what your family must be going through, especially the mother. But the one thing that has given me strengh other then the hadith mentioned by Anwaar Qureshi , is some thing my husband asked me, if I as a mother wanted the best for her, and had so much love for even though I only had her for 12 days, then the love Allah s.w.t. would shower on her which would be 70 times what I could give, Which would I want for her?
All I want to say the child is in no pain, will have no challanges or unhappiness now, the mother however needs constant love and understanding even when she appears well and ok in herself, as the nights are difficult when you don't need to put up a front for any one, and so the tears will come unbidden.
I pray for you and your family as will all of my family.
(sorry for rambling)
May Allah give you subur to accept that which you can not change.