Re: Faris Bhai…
![]()
Re: Faris Bhai…
![]()
![]()
Re: Faris Bhai…
ap sub bht bure ho:teary1:
![]()
Re: Faris Bhai…
^I am sure you have not included me in that.. ![]()
But her name in the bottom but I can’t deny your advise so I"ll sure to be free for dinner ..
Re: Faris Bhai…
tum bhi isi list main hoo ![]()
bure log:teary2:
Nahi
Re: Faris Bhai…
Nah !!! we are not that bad also… PK !!!
Re: Faris Bhai…
yesh u r:crying:
bol diya to bol diya:barbie:
no arguments:snooty:
If you are with me & BM then surely u 'll be in that list ![]()
BTW did u reserved PK for you ![]()
Re: Faris Bhai…
Ha Ha Reservation Yaar Let Me Stand In The Quee And Get Reservation !!!
Re: Faris Bhai…
![]()
Re: Faris Bhai…
No reservations on Faris Bhai thread thankyou… :cobra:
Sannan is making bookings in his own thread… but this thread does not cater for any bookings apart from Faris Bhai and his furious fists of fury…
Re: Faris Bhai…
faris bhai yeh sub dekho kiya keh rahe hain:cryb:
kia kar rahay hain ![]()
Re: Faris Bhai…
ap bht bure ho
![]()
Re: Faris Bhai…
faris bhai we
uuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Faris Bhai…
Am I Getting Reservation Or Not !!! Tell me This First !!!
Re: Faris Bhai…
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Faris Bhai…
What Is Happening When We Are With Full Mood Of Flowing Words All Gals Go Missing !!!