Fake Dreams

Fake Dreams

Snivelling nights with wounded sleep
Once they were dreams - untainted and pure
Shattered and trodden today - they’re freckles in my eyes
I’ll never dream again I promise

Wishes and hopes strained silent
I live with my dreams snatched away
I wake up everyday - shaken to reality
I’ll never dream again I promise

Burning memories that remain
I carry them within a half lived life
The shadows of dreams stand still
I’ll never dream again I promise


I know I won’t forget you, but I’ll make your memories my reason to live.

superb

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:


“Don’t be shallow by saying: if people do good, we will do good; and if they do wrong, we will do wrong; but accustom yourselves to do good if the people do good, and not to do wrong if they do wrong.”

Deams can be fake

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

shattered by the hammer of reality . . .


Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Courage is not the absence of fear but it is the will to go on.

—“Dreamer, dream no more!”

My Friend!!!!!


Nadeem

Hmm…interesting!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Great to read – nice use of words…

thanx to all who read it and who like it.

n from the times of yore they're back - Nadeem and Churrail ... wow a surprise indeed!