EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

I have.

It was brown and when I tried rubbing it off it wouldn’t come out cause it was permanent!

Anyway they got me a new toilet seat cause some of my cousins in pak don’t understnd the meaning of relaxing while sitting on a chair like seat. I complained and they looked at me as if I was crazy…

I bet there is a guppy who does that and lives either in USA/Canada.

:rotfl: Kaun hai tu?!

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

kounsa toilet?

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

the sitting toilets in pakistan...its a new revolution....

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

koi nayee cheez hai?

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

Yes I am guilty of seeing it :rolleyes:

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

Sometimes in public toilets, where there’s only a half body mirror in front of the stalls, some people stand on the toilet seat to get a full glimpse of themselves to make sure they’re still presentable…

Seen it being done with a lot of girls, not sure about the men’s room though :confused:

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

sirf yahi nahee may nay suna hay baaz log seat toilet par jootay slippers utar kar or pao ooper kar kay bethatay hay .....wondering aesa karnay say kia pait jaldi saaf hota hay

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

rocky yeh toilets ka kya scene hai ?

every other day i see a toilet thread:rolleyes:

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

My cat takes a walk on our toilets here so seeing footprints on a toilet is nothing new. :cb:

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

eeww gross visual! :yukh:

Re: EVER seen a toilet in Pakistan with footprints on it? SERIOUSLY!

Oh god…:rotfl:
tum nay apni ye sense of humor pehlay kahan chupai hue thi?