MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï
nice.
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
( Muhammad ALI )
thankz
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï
buhat khubsoorat hai yeh azaad nazm.
shuriya 4 sharing
(¯`~!‹‹®››...Hâm...IbŦ £dâ_ë_I§Ħq....mëiñ...Añjaam...HöĞeye...‹®›!~´¯)™ ©²°°²
“µ °²µ ²¬ ±µ
“ž ¨¶ §—¬¯ ¬µ ž¯µ –¯ŸµŒ ³µ
“ž ¨¶ µª¯ ¬µ ¨³µª¶ ¥¬ ³µ
Nice C_C
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
~Advice is like caster oil, easy to give hard to swallow!~
Mujhe naheen bicharna chand se
**
mind it .. chaand se bichar kar tou bas chehra reh jaogi .. phir soochloo
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif
chaand ko phir chehre pe chipkane wala icon
ne ways jokes apart .. its a nice choice
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif
**
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
thankz guyz for liking
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
azam gi ye me nahi farhat abbas shah kah rahay
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/tongue.gif
bhla apne apse bhi koi bicharta hai
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/blush.gif
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggrin.gif
MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï
capri= ap ko to buss apni hai parhi rahti har time
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad.gif
MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï