Re: Eid Ideas
did i write "AQ" limited soochaiN....it was journal talk ap asume mut kia karo asi bataiN...ye limited soochiN BB k leay he likhi hooN shaied..but i know k wo nikami ko smajtey hain bohat is leay wo kabhi point nahi karen gaiN ..any way kisi ki thinking pe pahra tu lagya ja sakta nahi :D
Nikami jee, my problem is not emotions, as you conviniently always point out in any argument and try to show faults in me, but that I see things in context... I try to read the minds from the words... do not tell me you were saying the following for BB as well now...
well sometimes mods want to give the honor to well known posters, so thus why I mentioned your name on behalf of ur respect but i guess some ppl don't understand that concept...*kabhi kabhi limited thinking se bahar b niqal k sooch lee'ya kaRen AQ *:)
You conviniently had accussed me of being emotional when I asked you to delete the crap that Omar Faraz was posting against me and refused to read the CONTENTS of the thread you had locked. I am not a moderator and perhaps will never become one, but I can tell you that refusing to read because you do not like to, is not a characteristic of a mod...
oh and yes, I know "There is a reason I am not a mod" - I know that phrase hurled at me several times from your fellow mods after having no answer to my posts, so do not waste time of repeating that again.
I am done with this thread... Thanks anyway.