Egg Timer for android

So I have this Nexus one lying around collecting dust and of not much use to me.
I decided to put it to some use ( more than just a paper weight ) and made an egg timer out of it.

So if you have an android fone, in the market search for “easy egg”

on Android 2.2 it has a bug, but since not many people are using Android 2.2 I have not yet fixed it.

this will help you remember those winter nights of Pakistan when a guy out side used to sell garam aaaandaaaaayy.

aaaanday garam aaaanday

Re: Egg Timer for android

:hehe: Sounds nice. But I don’t have a Nexus :frowning:

Re: Egg Timer for android

You dont have any use of it? :smiley: Sell it to me. Maybe for 200 Bucks :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

You use a phone to call friends. Enuff said!! :smiley:

I rarely get calls ( also not even wrong calls even though my number is sweet :smiley: ) but I use mobile for experiments LOL.

Re: Egg Timer for android

Awww, that is not right. PM me your number, I’ll call you.

Re: Egg Timer for android

^^ LOL an open offer is almost always dangerous :smiley: