E3 2010

what are your thoughts on this year’s E3?

Re: E3 2010

Esix…tumhain hamesha haftay baad pata chalti hain kya cheezain? :konfused:

I think Microsoft had the good kinect.

You can actually imagine playing FPS games with real life simulation.

I didnt get a chance to see the EA games but UBI soft had close to what MS had. They just have sensor clipper clipped to your finger and whatever you do will be read from your pulse.

Along with that Driver 3 is coming out which is terribad because you just get to ride whatever with out a challenge..:konfused:

Practically whatever Wii did 3 years ago is what everyone else is doing now and calling it an invention :smiley:

I dont see them kinects happening in real life games…many of us disagree to what MS and UBI has to offer.

:chai:

Re: E3 2010

:S actually E3 ended yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:
not hafte baad, i created a thread today so y’all can comment on the whole event (all the days)

yea kinect looks interesting but i found playstation move much better.

driver is gonna be the same BS game that it has been. trying too hard to be GTA yet keeps failing so i m not looking forward to that
the games i m looking forward to are
portal 2, medal of honor, and battlefield2’s DLC vietnam :e6:

I’m personally not very big on those motion controls. I prefer the traditional controllers. I haven’t followed E3 very closely this time, but I really like the new slim redesign for the XBox 360.

Re: E3 2010

^ I agree with the motion controllers part.

What is E3 ? :slight_smile:

Re: E3 2010

3 Es

Electronic
Environment
Expo

Re: E3 2010

^Electronic Entertainment Expo :smiley:

Re: E3 2010

^:hehe:

Kya hoga aapka Esix :no:

Re: E3 2010

^it is that :barbie: