Dreamer, dream no more.......For QFGiooooo:)

Here is the poem i promised

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

I WALKED beside the evening sea,
And dreamed a dream that could not be;
The waves that plunged along the shore
Said only—“Dreamer, dream no more!”

But still the legions charged the beach;
Loud rang their battle-cry, like speech;
But changed was the imperial strain:
It murmured—“Dreamer, dream again!”

I homeward turned from out the gloom,—
That sound I heard not in my room;
But suddenly a sound, that stirred
Within my very breast, I heard.

It was my heart, that like a sea
Within my breast beat ceaselessly:
But like the waves along the shore,
It said—“Dream on!” and “Dream no more!”

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

—“Dreamer, dream no more!”

Wow!!!!


Nadeem

Sighz

At first when you start reading it you're full of all this excitement that this is truly going somewhere and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to see whatever it is thats out there shrouded in uncertainty but you reach the last lines and you realize...
*But like the waves along the shore,
It said—“Dream on!” and “Dream no more!” *
...you're still right there where you started, wondering, wandering...and dare I say dreaming?