(: !!!! Dosti Club !!!! :)

Why Are Digging In Making Rong Choices !!! i Guess You Forgot About Rashid Bhai !!!

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

I was trying to change taste :omg:

i am NAAAAAAAAAAAAT Antiii … :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

Okay sister? :konfused:

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

shooory Aunty g :lb: ooooops Blinhope

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

:snooty: sukraan ya habibiii

Changing Taste Naheee… I Should Guard Frm You Now Onwards !!!

JUST NOT ANTIIIIII

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

What Anti?

nope i am not gona tell u :snooty:

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

Ok Let Tht Little Secret Die Here Itself Within You !!! Fine With Me !!!

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

:cb:
she meant aunty BM bhai :cb:

Oh Who Is New Found Aunty Here LP?

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

LP is an aunty but purani wali:cb:

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

I Am Asking About New One LP !!!

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

:no: nai pata
I dont post here as often ki pata chaley :cb:

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

Sannan :snooty:

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

Sannan Is Handsome Uncle !!!

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

i’m hungry :cryb:

Re: (: !!! Dosti Club !!! :slight_smile:

Ok Make Good Briyani For Me Also LP !!! Yaar When is Your Marriage?