Do you remember?

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
Never revealing their depth
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I’ll be captivated
I’ll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above
I’ll be your crying shoulder
I’ll be love suicide
I’ll be better when I’m older
I’ll be the greatest fan of your life
Rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You’re my survival, you’re my living proof
My love is alive not dead
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I’ll be captivated I’ll hang from your lips
And stand at the gallows of heartache, that hang from above
I’ve been dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead
Tuned in, turned on, Remembered the things that you said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I really miss you!


Lassi pee, Samosa kha, Ash kar,
Te bol…
Maharani jee di JAY HO!

me missing u too LM

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

thx for sharing


~~~~*
“If you belong to Allah, rest assured that Allah will indeed belong to you”
“Dream as if u live forever live as if u will die today”
“The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.”
~~~~*

OK … thx 4 missin.

btw … nice.

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be

Rude Boyz Rulez

beautiful and excellent poem


Utree rungat bhikray gesso(hairs) bheegay pulkein bhehtay aansoo
Ghoor karo tu khud bolein gay is lurki nay pyaar kya hai
******************************
Khulta hai kyoon kissi pay meray dil ka mamla
Shairoon kay intekhab nay ruswa kya mujhay