Re: Do Hispanic people have this concept of "I am more fair than you are"?
You want your eyes testing baji... They look nothing like Black people who are sexy but in a completely different way... To me Latinos/Hispanics have the same skin color as us Pakis/East-Punjabis but no fur which gives it a slightly healthier tone... I think they're well hot me, we had a few exchange students at our high school, my God they were fit... Hispanic people are perfect and they have pretty noses and I like the way their eyes are shaped, folded on the inside edge..
Where do you live? Because where i live, the overwhleming majority of people are Hispanic, if you've seen them as long and as much as I have yu can start to tell the difference, lookswise. And most dominicans look more black than they do the "white" hsipanics.. I'm sure you find them attracive but that's not the point here (everyoens attractive in their own way).