Re: Did you know…
bella:5: kya baat hai
shak ka side ley rahi hain aap:emmy:
meri class mei entry chahiye ki nai:aq:
Re: Did you know…
bella:5: kya baat hai
shak ka side ley rahi hain aap:emmy:
meri class mei entry chahiye ki nai:aq:
Re: Did you know…
ouch ms i nvr said dat he has been misunderstood trust me…
yes i do but wid lot of guyz ![]()
Re: Did you know…
I award Bella 2 cookies for her taking my side
LP learn from this
:S who r u sir?? do i even knw ya?? ![]()
u want lp to kick me outta class :o
Re: Did you know…
No you dont know me
Noone knows me
I am an enigma
![]()
do u knw me ![]()
Re: Did you know…
Bella aa jao meri class mei:@:
shak
hand over all the cookies u stole from my class:ASA:
Re: Did you know…
me going
to shak09 maar khaoo tum ![]()
Re: Did you know…
No Bella I not know you
LP I dont steal cookies
I consume them
Re: Did you know…
:o u dnt knw me oopx same is here i dunno u ![]()
Re: Did you know…
Where is this convo heading :aq:
![]()
Re: Did you know…
wht do u mean??
Re: Did you know…
I am very confused now ![]()
Re: Did you know…
go n sleep ![]()
Re: Did you know…
to khana kis ne khaana hai ![]()
Re: Did you know…
huh??
Re: Did you know…
cookie stealer ![]()
hey packing ho gaye?
Re: Did you know…
Havent even started
:hinna:
Re: Did you know…
kul kerni hai kya:emmy:
jain ja ke start karain:ASA:
Re: Did you know…
I’ll prob start it Thu morning
Honestly ![]()