Sweets is really 48?
Lifey is a man? ![]()
Khumar is sweets in disguise? ![]()
K337 isn’t human but a bot? ![]()
Only Esix is :k:
Feel free to add your own
(I can’t think of something for LP
)
Sweets is really 48?
Lifey is a man? ![]()
Khumar is sweets in disguise? ![]()
K337 isn’t human but a bot? ![]()
Only Esix is :k:
Feel free to add your own
(I can’t think of something for LP
)
Re: Did you know…
Infractions ------------------- Khumar
Esix ------------------- Warning Boy
Re: Did you know…
You can stress Khumar out with almost nothing bechari ![]()
Re: Did you know…
ha ha ha ![]()
Re: Did you know…
And here I AM for people (you know who you are LP cough Aaliyah) who say I am never here ![]()
right…let’s be clear. warnings and infractions are only given out when you do something wrong/break a rule. as a result, they are to be taken seriously, and not lightly and aren’t exactly something you should be joking about. Let’s remember that, shall we before we say something else? ![]()
dekhain jee, yeh baray baray log hain na, yeh hamesha stressed out hi nazar aatay hain. jealous na hon ![]()
so how much did esix pay you to say that ![]()
Re: Did you know…
He paid me nowt
But you can pay me, I’ll revise my statement
I prefer paypal thanks
You called yourself chubby ![]()
Re: Did you know…
ye bray khatarnak log hein…
Re: Did you know…
Mai to shareef sa masoom sa namoona hoon ![]()
Re: Did you know…
acha but ap to shak ho na
Re: Did you know…
How did you know, was it the big blue letters that gave it out ![]()
![]()
rishwat buri bala hai ![]()
yeah so, it’s good insulation ![]()
hahahah! ![]()
hehehe shak krna buri bat he ![]()
Re: Did you know…
and do u know khumar is married to sweets and well i intend to marry khumar
so it slike a love triangle.
Re: Did you know…
It won’t be rishwat, charity, since I am potless anyway ![]()
Why hasn’t the astagfirullah smiley got any 'stash? (moonch) :aq:
Now I know where to look whne I make a film
![]()
teeheee
such a haram love triangle too
potless!
you get high? that’s uber haram! double:ast:
and it doesn’t have a stache cuz it’s sunnah to shave the 'stache off. sheesh and you call yourself educated? btw, like how jauntily the mullah wears his beret?
Well…Khumar I Do Accept What You Say… I Guess I Am Truely Following Rules After Those Two Infractions…Infact I Am very Much Careful About It These Days… Nothing Offensive Aganist Anyone Here… Yes I Was Joking … To Remind You… That I Rem You … Ha Ha ![]()
LOL ![]()
![]()
With your tid its not a triangle more like a circle trying to be a triangle ![]()
K337’s sig is really asking for it aint it
We need new smileys, as me was syaing it lifeyless, inappropriate ones so I can use them at apporpiate times ![]()