I would really appreciate if any of you can email me a booklet with all the mendhi songs.
Thank you
I would really appreciate if any of you can email me a booklet with all the mendhi songs.
Thank you
Re: dholki night songs
does anyone know the lyrics to “Vay Bol Sanwal” by attaullah??
Re: dholki night songs
hi afshi
plz send me a copy of songs dat u made for fun … my sister is getting married next month … i want it urgently … i ll b very thankful to u … since my post r less plz send me on my id … nousheeniram on g mail .
Re: dholki night songs
where can i find the lyrics plz???
Re: dholki night songs
where can i find the lyrics plz?? or the song???
Re: dholki night songs
Songs are from Shazia Manzur’s ‘Wedding Bells’ album…she has recently recorded more wedding songs for drama ‘Dolly Ki Ayegi Baraat’, I recommend them too.
Re: dholki night songs
thanx, nice sharing :k:
Re: dholki night songs
Radha Official Video (Shreya Ghoshal) - Student Of The Year - HD Full Song - YouTube