Death dont fear me any more
drakness have made its way in my heart
I might die.
Sometimes I wonder why
Ever feel like life is passing you by?
I feel like I’m chocking on its dust
i wont regrat to die now
life has to end
what can i do ,… nothing!!!
just sit here and …wait
have no friends
have no love
just tears making there way
let me shout , let me cry
i have no words to write
all i wish to love someone before its over
but may be i cant
------------diya---------!!
cause I’m sensitive to it,Even to words that are blunt.The pain from it starts roaring,And my heart starts to burn.(diya)
[quote]
Originally posted by DiYa*:
*I feel like I'm chocking on its dust
i wont regrat to die now
life has to end
what can i do ,.... nothing!!!
just sit here and ...wait
*
[/quote]
**
very nicely written Diya jee ..
well I feel, I should qoute you something ..
"Being defeated is often a temporary condition..
Giving up is what makes it permanent."
**
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you' ve ran out of room.
i hate him with all the feels i have, but it hurts ,...let me out of this pain...can any one kill for once....or can u make me live again......
thnx4 liking the poem! diya
cause I'm sensitive to it,Even to words that are blunt.The pain from it starts roaring,And my heart starts to burn.(diya)
[quote]
Originally posted by DiYa*:
*i hate him with all the feels i have, but it hurts ,...let me out of this pain...can any one kill for once....or can u make me live again......
thnx4 liking the poem! diya
*
[/quote]
**
Hate after love is a reflection of selfishness, cuz love is an unconditional feeling and it can never ever turns into hate till the person loves unconditionally.
So, Diya "SAY NO TO HATE" wipe-out those things from your mind and keep always a smile at you face ..
as the poet says ...
acha sa koi mausam, tanha sa koi alam ..
har waqt ka rona tou, bekaar ka rona he ..
**
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you' ve ran out of room.
Alone in my room , stiching off the lights
Your wishpers are low
heart aching like a buring wound
I fee so
As nothing can give me peace
No words, no friends
no love no care
just cuts and wound
-----------diya