Dear santa...

Oh boy u have 2 check this out :rotfl:

mine is tooo naughty 2 be pasted :rotfl:

http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

Re: Dear santa...

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Tahmina's Office party. It was Aisha who spiked the punch with too much Water. I can't help it if I drank 4 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like tommygirl.

I thought it was funny when I put Kamila's pata nahi on my head and danced the Don't know how to on the Comfy chair while singing `Main aur mayri tanhai'. I didn't mean to break Tahmina's Cell phone and don't know why Tahmina would accuse me of Love.

I don't remember calling Faridoon's wife a Fly Cow---even though she looked like one with Light blue eye shadow and Black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Nazo's husband's Eyes, it was only because I ate too much of that Kabuli palao.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my tanga through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Hell Hen and have me arrested for LOve! So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all dafa ho ay and chor yaar. And I'm really not to blame for any of this again stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and nahi boltee yours,
B-jamalo (Really a nice Girl!) P.S. It's only 6 bucks!

Re: Dear santa...

hello! what to write in adjective and adverb?

Re: Dear santa…

lol attia :hehe: