Dealing with death

Re: Dealing with death

Sabriya...I feel taht in my relatively short life, I have lost a few people who have meant the world (and more) to me..my nana and nani when I was younger (aged 8 and 16) and more recently two babies.
Each time, I have found it so hard to cope - however, even though my physical reaction each time has been very different, I have found GREAT healing in zikhr and remembrance of Allah and in setting my thoughts to the fact that Allah who is ALL KNOWING has done this for the best - and I have continually recited "Inna Lillah hi wa'innah ilayhi rajeoon" when I have been feeling down.

It's true though - no two people will ever react in the same way to the loss of a loved one........however, what else is true is that only Allah SWT will help you through it - in one way or another.

XXXX