Re: Daily life stories of Gupians
Story 3 Two Colleagues: Fraudz and STP
Scene 1
Fraudz: STP, I really appreciate that you give your 100 % even in small tasks which are not directly realted to you.
STP: You see Fraudia, Every minor achievement is a milestone for me, they would add up one day to help me in earning a noble prize, that is why I am also doing Masters in Maths along with this Job in which I plan to get a Gold medal.
Scene 2
Fraudz watches STP argueing with his professor who has given him 99 out of 100. The arguement is that why did the professor deducted one mark.
STP returns to class.
Fraudz: Did he gave you that 1 mark ?
STP: Why wouldn't he !? I deserved it !
Fraudz : Was that one mark so important. You already gained first position by a big margin from the person who stood second.
STP: Dear, I told you I plan for noble prize.
Fraudz: Oh...it is time for prayers. Would you come ?
STP: Ok, lets go
Fraudz: Why did you leave the masjid after offering Farz, without offering Sunnah.
STP: Yaar, Allah would pass me insha'Allah. I know you are planning for A grade but I would insha'Allah make it to heaven with a B grade.
Fraudz: Thinking So much certainity of the temporary reward in this world and no idea of the infinitly great rewards of the hereafter which would last forever.Poor chap STP