Story 1: Two roommates: AQ and STP.
AQ is pious, STP is pious only in exams/times of trouble. AQ is polite to everyone, while STP only to highly ranked/status people.
Scene: STP praying namaz similarly as he drives on motorway, while AQ is watching him.After namaz, AQ says;
**AQ: **You should pray with khushu and khuzu.
STP: Who are they ? New girls in university ?
**AQ: **I mean pray a bit slow and with concentration.
**STP: **I have to prepare for my presentation tomarrow (typing on computer)
**AQ: **But you have already checked it many times after completion.
**STP: **I am a perfectionist. Presentation is a way of showing your dedication, sincerity and respect to the one whom you are presenting it to. I am sure the Chairman would like it so much that he would give me a good promotion in the coming month.
**AQ: **Very true! (what about the presentation you just gave to your Lord?!?)