~ Cry of Jenin ~

~ Cry of Jenin ~

Not enough tears on earth

to wash away the blood

Not enough blood on earth

to wash away the pain

Not enough faith on earth

to take away my shame,

~ ~

Pain in my heart

too hard to bear

Shame in my heart

for when I looked..

~ ~

my brother was not there

I held up my head in pride

When the soldiers came

They never broke the man inside

Never flinched in pain,

never gave up my pride

I fought In Allah’s name

~ ~

For brotherhood I would have died

Couldn’t you hear the cries

Couldn’t you feel the pain

Didn’t you realize

The butcher was back again

Fought a tank with a stone

But never thought I’d fight alone

~ ~

Pain in my heart

to hard to bear

Shame in my heart

for when I looked..

my brother was not there

Did you hear me call your name

I tried to hold my ground

But my brother never came

~ ~

No enemy cuts so deep

As when brother watches brother

be slaughtered like a sheep

what no gun could ever do

You have done to me

I have lost much faith in you

and my heart will never be

whole or happy or healed

Until Palestine is free

Until Islam sees unity …

And the 56 muslim nations become one nation

under the flag of La illa ha ilal lah

muhamadur rasollallah.