Credit goes to an Indian.

Re: Credit goes to an Indian.

First of all I am sorry that I have touched some Indian nerve by pointing out that a Company which was responsible for occupation of India by Britishers is being revived by an Indian.
In 1857 Hindus and Muslims both were mercilessly killed by EIC forces. Many died in the war and others were hanged in the town squares. I called both Hindu and Muslim freedom fighters who died as martyrs. I am not being sarcastic or condescending and if it came out this way I apologize.
Having said that , this guy earned 15 minutes of fame or free publicity. It is not worth at any price if this guy has even a shred of patriotism in his heart. If he has forgotten his roots and does not care about what EIC did in India during its reign then I have nothing against him. Whatever EIC did was both against Hindu and Muslims. It was not against Pakistan or India because there was no Pakistan at that time of EIC committing all those crimes.