What original people? You mean the Jews of Jerusalem who were a majority there and who were all thrown out of there in 1948? Yes, the old city of Jerusalem fell under Jordanian occupation in 1948 and was liberated in 1967.
Doing where? In Jerusalem? I don’t live in Jerusalem. If you mean the Land of Israel in general and its significance for the Jewish people, then I can repeat it again, in completely non-religious terms “The Land of Israel is the cradle of the Jewish people, the place were the Jewish identity was born and the Jewish nation came to be.”
I’ve never mentioned anything about the “promised land”. It’s only you who constantly bring it up and accuse me of using this argument, which in reality I’ve never used.
Really? If you compare the treatment of the religious sites, Muslim and Jewish, under the Muslim/Arab rule vs the Zionist rule , you’ll find that the former was horrendous compared to the latter.
Where did you acknowledge its significance, either religious or secular, to the Jews? You keep repeating that it’s holy for the Muslims and therefore must be under the Muslim rule, its significance to all other people and religions notwithstanding.
The point is that your claim that Islam requires one to be anti-Israel and anti-Zionist is nothing but BS.