cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

boredman cool:k:

r u multi sara:?

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

look at ur avi bm…its really namaqool

no m not multi maria ab gs pr itni sari sara hein to mera kya qasoor

Nah !!! I Hate Sara Name itself !!!

You Make Avi One For Me Sara !!!

:2guns: chalo bhago yahan se

i cant make :snooty:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

sara then y boredman called u nutcut

Why Not You Cannot Make One For Me :frowning:

Its Nutcase… Not Nutcut… :@:

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

nutcut nhi nutcase :smack:
bm ko pata nhi kya ho jata he…
bm search kro na khud se

The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers too.If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you? To make you more beautiful … you ugly DUCK!!! Ha ha Ha

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

:naraz: meri saari lipsticks kharab ho gayi hein new laa kr do

Why Should i Get You ?

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

kya ho raha ai

buy some lipsticks 4 me n i’ll make an avi 4 u

Kabba Mei Aadhi … :@:

I Am Artist I can Do It On My Own !!! Why I Should Get Lipstick For You Just For Avi !!!

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

kyunnnn…mein tumhare beech mein agayya

Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool

Atleast Ask Diamonds Or Rubies Or Emerald !!! You Fool Nutcase !!!

Aaj toh bahut khush hoge tum…

Kyunki, barish jo ho rai hai

Aur barish mein…

Sabhi MENDAK RABZZZ khush hi hote hai